- Graduate Student at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Applied research engineer with 4 years of work experience in Machine Learning/ Big Data and a proven track record of developing large-scale data systems, including implementation of Machine Learning at Scale solutions in the E-Commerce & CyberSecurity industries.
- Developed an Indian Sign Language and Recognition System (ISLAR) for spreading awareness and helping the deaf and mute community in India. This effort got featured in multiple publications/blogs/newsletters including getting covered by Google in a youtube video.
- Delivered 50+ keynotes/sessions/demonstrations covering various topics on Machine Learning.
- Areas of Expertise: Information Retrieval, Product Ranking, Real-time Data platforms, Computer Vision, Natural Language Understanding, Big Data Systems.